How to access the online platform
In order to access the online modules, follow these steps:
- Go to the SOGC website
- Login to your SOGC profile (forgot your password? No worries, just send us an email at [email protected])
- Click on the "Portal Access" button at the top right corner of the page (next to the sign out button)
- On the main page of your member portal, click the "Quick Access Online Course Platform" option
- Now that you're on the SOGC learning platform, click on the darker blue button: "Go to your Learning Center"
- Under the "Current" tab you will see all the courses you have not yet completed
- Under the completed tab you will see the course you have completed
How to access completed courses & certificates
You have access to a purchased course forever, even after you complete it. Simply click on the course name in your learning center under the “Completed” tab. Certificates can also be found in that location at any point after the course is completed. If you have completed a course, but you can’t see the certificate, email us at [email protected] .