Join us for the 75th Annual Clinical and Scientific Conference – June 11-14, 2019 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The SOGC’s Annual Clinical and Scientific Conference (ACSC) is the premier continuing medical education event in Canada for obstetrics and gynaecology, bringing together the largest gathering of health care professionals working in the field of women’s health.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
Registration now open - members only take advantage of our early bird pricing available until midnight EST Sunday, March 3