The SOGC is looking forward to welcoming you to an in-person program (with a virtual option) for the 2024 Annual and Clinical Scientific Conference in vibrant Edmonton, Alberta!
The SOGC’s Annual Clinical and Scientific Conference (ACSC) is the premier continuing medical education event in Canada for obstetrics and gynaecology, bringing together the largest gathering of health care professionals working in the field of women’s health.
Complete registration and pricing details here.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
Become an SOGC member and save! Join now to enjoy discounted rates on all online courses and CME events.
Stay connected and follow us:
If you have any questions regarding the event itself, please contact us at [email protected]
If you would like more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Business Development Specialist, Sue Steeves, at [email protected]