Quality of Care
Quality of Care is one of four priorities from our Strategic Plan, Vision 2020.
Quality of Care means that we will:
- Drive the improvement in quality of women’s sexual and reproductive health care in Canada and around the world
- Create and maintain evidence-based, best practice guidelines
- Promote equitable access to optimal, culturally-safe health care for women across Canada and around the world, particularly Indigenous women, and women with greater needs
- Support quality care through practice-based assessments
- Measure, assess and catalyze best practice from research to health system outcomes