Education is one of four priorities from our Strategic Plan, Vision 2020.
Education means that we will:
- Create and provide educational resources to our members and to the public to support high-quality health care for women
- Provide high quality Continuing Professional Development that promotes and supports best practices
- Offer development and mentorship of residents and students
- Support members in career transitions from career entry to retirement
- Be the trusted and preferred first-choice provider of public education for women’s health