West/Central CME 2020
Hosted in association with the Alberta Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ASOG) and the Society of Canadian Colposcopists (SCC), the SOGC is pleased to present the 2020 West/Central CME Program in Banff, Alberta.
Join us at the Rimrock Hotel in beautiful Banff, Alberta from March 12 - 14, 2020! Take advantage of our ALARM course on March 15 and 16 to extend your stay.
Attendance at the West/Central CME increases each year, so don't miss your opportunity to attend. A limited number of spaces are available.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.