The SOGC is pleased to present the 2021 West/Central CME Program. As these uncertain times continue due to COVID-19, the SOGC has decided to bring you a completely virtual program. Our program emphasizes not only the importance of ensuring quality learning, but also the importance of interdisciplinary learning.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org