Ontario CME 2019
Hosted in association with the Ontario Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (OSOG), the SOGC is pleased to present the 2019 Ontario CME Program in Toronto.
Join us at the Hilton Toronto from November 28 - 30, 2019 and take advantage of our ALARM course on December 1 and 2 to extend your stay.
A limited number of spaces are available and this event is usually close to a sell-out every year. Register before prices increase November 19!
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.