All participants must prepare a poster. This will not be a formal oral presentation, but participants will be asked to stand by their poster for a period of time to answer questions.
- Option 1: Research presentation.
- Are you currently conducting research? If so, use this opportunity to present it. Even if your results are preliminary, we would love to hear about what you're working on! Be sure to check with your supervisor before selecting this option.
- Include the following:
- Title: should be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the presentation;
- Objective(s): state the study purpose in a concise manner;
- Study methods: indicate the study location, number and type of human subjects, nonhuman species or material being studied, the principal test(s) performed, and the type(s) of statistical analysis if appropriate;
- Results: confirm or refute the hypothesis, supported by statistics if appropriate;
- Conclusion(s): state the effect of the study on patient management, the scientific or clinical significance of the work, the way in which we teach students or patients, and/or future directions.
- Option 2: The specialty of obstetrics/gynaecology.
- Are you currently conducting research? If so, use this opportunity to present it. Even if your results are preliminary, we would love to Tell us what experiences prompted your interest in Ob/Gyn or what excites you about the specialty of Ob/Gyn!
- Maximum dimensions: 3' x 4'
- Language: English or French
- Please include your name and affiliation(s) at the top
- Velcro/pins will be provided
- Creativity is encouraged, but if you prefer to create a more standard research poster, check out these helpful guides :